3M™ Automotive Window Tint
Hot, sunny days can quickly overheat the interior of your car. 3M™ Automotive Window Films reduce heat by rejecting up to 60% of solar energy coming through your windows. What’s more, it also blocks up to 99% of harmful UV rays, keeping you cool and protected for a more comfortable ride.
3M window tint can be purchased and installed by one of our 3M Authorized installers. Find an installer near you by using our 3M Auto Films Locator tool
3M designs, formulates and manufactures 3M™ Automotive Window Film for optimum performance and durability. The 3M commitment to quality is the foundation for the warranty coverage we provide. Ask your 3M authorized installer or see your warranty card for details.
3M warrants as long as you own your vehicle, and it was installed by an Authorized Installer that the films will:
Please provide valid UUID/Locale to be performable to fetch content. Please contact FuzeAdmin.
Limited Warranty and Limited Remedy
The following warranty is only valid in the United States and Canada.
In the event the product is found to be defective under this warranty, the seller will replace such quantity of film proved to be defective. Seller will also provide reapplication labor free of charge during the warranty period. This warranty is provided only to the original consumer and is not transferable.
The legality of automotive window tinting varies from state to state or province to province. 3M shall not be responsible for or have any obligation to determine the legality of the consumer’s window film application, so consumers should familiarize themselves with the applicable legal standards in their state or province. Moreover, while this warranty will cover and replace the defective product itself regardless of where the product is installed on a vehicle, the consumer will hold harmless against any and all liability, loss, and expense arising out of an illegal application of the product. The warranty covers the application of 3M Automotive Window Films. Seller reserves the right to test any films under warranty services.
The warranty is VOID if the product has been subjected to abuse or improper care. Except for the obligation to replace defective film and reapply film as described above, Seller shall not be liable in either tort or contract for any loss or damage, direct, indirect, special, consequential, or incidental, arising out of the use or inability to use this product. Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province.
- Terms to know about auto window tint
1) TSER – Total Solar Energy Rejection: The percentage of total solar energy rejected by filmed glass. The higher this value, the less solar heat is transmitted.
2) VLT – Visible Light Transmitted: The percentage of visible light that passes directly through filmed glass: the higher the number, the lighter the film.
3) Ultraviolet Rejection: The percentage of ultraviolet (UV) light that is rejected by the filmed glass. UV light contributes to the fading and deterioration of fabrics and leather.
4) IRR – Infrared Rejection: The percentage of solar infrared energy rejection, over the wavelength range from 900-1,000 nm. Infrared rays are primarily responsible for the heat you feel when driving
5) IRER – Infrared Energy Rejection: The percent of solar infrared energy rejection over the wavelength range from 780–2,500 nm. IRER takes into account the transmitted and absorbed IR energy that will be reradiated into a car.
6) Glare Reduction: The percentage by which visible light is reduced by the addition of film.
Check Product Reviews here